Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 22, 2008

Holy Saturday, All the World Waits


Sea Breezes Holy Saturday. We continue to wait. Today I finished working in the front flower beds. Well, not finished, but made progress in thinning out my native ferns and preparing the beds for summer perennials. My life is like my flower beds, constantly being choked out by the overgrowth of my sins and the rising and falling levels of my faith. Then, along comes Easter, and I am again reminded that God weeds out the trash in my life and washes me anew with His precious blood. I can't wait much longer. I can't wait to get fresh topsoil in my beds and put in summer color. I can't wait for Easter morning, to cry He is Risen! Today, the world holds its breath and waits.

3 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

Today we had an Easter Egg Hunt in our back yard for all the little ones. Just as Katie and Jennifer requested we "bombarded" the back yard with eggs! Kennedy and Drew just didn't know what to think!! They were adorable! The weather was perfect the flowers were beautiful and the children were precious.

Phyllis said...

Thank you for sharing with me, you are such a dear! Aren't these little ones a joy?

Kittie "Kat" said...

Yes!! We are so blessed!