Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 14, 2008

A Day For Love


Sea BreezesToday we celebrated love, and I thought of St.Valentine's days of my youth. Passing out Valentines in class was a rite and a right of elementary school passage. The more you got, the higher your popularity status went. When my own children came along, each child in the class got a Valentine from you or you passed out none. I got a Valentine today from my sweetie. He took a moment to tell me he loves me with a sweet card. I am so blessed in this thing called love. I gave Valentine candy to my kids at school and told them each I was glad to have them in my class. Each one said "Thank you." I went to Mrs. Robb's party on the island. We laughed and loved as friends. Love is a special gift. I know love from all directions, from my hubbie, my family, my church family,my friends and co-workers. I am a rich woman because I have the best gift, the gift of love. I am reminded on this day of love... faith hope and love. Three gifts, but the greatest of these is love. Have a lovely Valentine' Day. Remember how much He loves us. He came down from Heaven to be our love.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Where is your next post? You had a weekend full of pictures i am sure!! :)