Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Peace

Sea BreezesThe morning sunlight is streaming through the window on this lovely Sunday morning. I have said before so much, I love Sunday mornings. We sit with our coffee, English Cocker Spaniels, one for each of us and enjoy PBS radio. What nerds we are! I love that a day is set aside for worship.


I have suddenly had a strange turn in my life. I am having fun being a Christian. I am not responsible for someone believing, I am only responsible for planting a seed of hope in them and telling them about my sweet Lord. It is so joyful to wear my cross and announce to the world I follow the Christ. Do I have to walk around being perfect? I try, but fail so miserably; my God forgives my shortcomings. I do try to love all I meet and leave their presence with some comment to make them smile.

I have to get ready for church. I am so fortunate to go to the most kind of churches. Our little Episcopal church is full of joy and love for one another. I am loved there, prayed for and appreciated. What more could I ask for. Try Christ;try peace that the world understandith not!

No comments: