Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Gosh, I love Him

Sea BreezesWhat a beautiful day today-mid nineties. We didn't make it to the beach. Harold hurt his back working on the lawnmower and had to go to Brunwick for a new tire. Our Carolina Jasmine is blooming and the front porch smells like Heaven. We still have leaves to rake-our live oaks shed this time of year. Isn't that weird if you don't live on the coast?


Lately, I wonder were God will plant us. I only know we will bloom where we are planted. We hope we get to stay here as we love our church and our friends. I have found my dream home and little farm on 13 acres. City folk would have a fit, it is in the middle of nowhere and right on the marsh. There is a statue of St. Francis in the woods. An omen? I hope so


I will meet a new friend tomorrow who has two beautiful Arabians. I have never been around Arabians and am excited about meeting them. She lives in a development with a barn. How enchanting for her! Hope your weekend is going well. It is so nice to be away from my students for two days. Summer is coming soon and so is my sanity. Love to you all who stop and read my random thoughts.Remember that God goes before us, so He gets us ready for what He has in store; gosh I love Him.

No comments: