Total Pageviews

Monday, November 21, 2011

Sea BreezesI am still dreaming. Today it is in the mid seventies, a beautiful coastal day. The official day to give thanks is coming up and I am hosting all 11 kids. Funny, I started off alone, and now our family numbers 12 and a girlfriend we all love and hope she will become part of our family one day. We are all busy with our lives and don't live in the same city, but I like to think we share a bond together that we are all in love and prayer for each other. Our five beautiful grandchildren are a source of joy and wonder. We  get pictures via email when we can't be near them or phone calls. I hope you have a wonderful family like we do. We are all in different places in our lives and share the experiences of those places. Grand babies are different ages and activities among them vary greatly. I am thankful for  my precious family. This Thanksgiving, I am going to give thanks for the gift of life.

No comments: