Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Where Have I Been??

SeabreezesWhere have I been? Katie is mad at me and says she doesn't even check my blog anymore. Ok, I apologize readers. Summer grabbed me at the beginning and wouldn't let go of me for the whole month of June and part of July. I've been traveling, that is where I have been, and I am pooped. I got home from the last trip and found out summer is almost over. I promise great pictures of my early summer adventures in the blogs to follow. I am happy to report that I am spending the remaining days of summer near water and sun. We travel to Statesboro on Saturday for grandson Whitfield's first birthday party. Below are some shots of my recent travels. Check in as the days follow for more pictures of magical Sapelo Island, beautiful grand babies and my teaching team in NYC.
I have been climbing the lighthouse on Sapelo Island
I was in Maryville, Tennessee with all our grandbabies

I was in New York City with my team from Brunswick High School

1 comment:

Liza said...

Glad you are enjoying your summer!

Tell Katie to use Google Reader, then she doesn't have to check any blogs at all, she can just see on her home page when someone posts a new one!