Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Receive the Joy

Sea BreezesLast weekend was wonderful. Our gang from Tennessee drove all the way down to see us. Grandchildren have grown so big and are so cute. Parents look great and we had a blast seeing them too, of course. We ate and ate and went swimming, laughed, went out to eat, their treat, walked in the Village on St. Simons and all together had a great time. I was having so much fun that I forgot to take pictures. Somebody send me some via email and I will post them.


Family love is so special. Your children's love and grand children's love is just the best. They love you regardless of your faults, and we all have those. I hope we are making wonderful memories for these precious children. I wish, so wish we could see them more often, we talk, think and pray for them all each day.


Blessings come in adult and child sized packages. If you haven't opened yours in a while, untie the ribbon and receive the joy!

No comments: