Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Horsey Weekend




Sea BreezesI had a bit of a horsey weekend. Well, a really horsey weekend. After dropping the spaniels off at the groomer in Savannah, my friend Cheryl and I headed on to SC for a horse clinic. Cheryl was slated to participate in the clinic with her horse Duffy, but remember she hurt her arm and decided to just audit the clinic and leave Duffy at home in the pasture. She has nerve damage to her arm, but will make a full recovery with lots of therapy and continued prayer.

So off to the horse clinic we went, and boy was it cold. We had a great time and learned a lot of horsey stuff about ground work, bits, saddle fitting, horse energy, people energy and combining the two.

The best part is that I met a lot of gals my age who ride or just started riding.

Enjoy the pictures of my horsey day.

No comments: