Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Lewis Is Coming!


Sea BreezesHere is a picture of Lewis right after he finished his championship. He is so beautiful! We are going to be his forever home because his mommy show English Cockers and has had a bout with health problems, so needs to place a few of her dogs. We feel blessed to have him. I haven't met Lewis, but a friend has kept him a lot and his mommy also told me what a wonderful boy he is with a sweet personality and gentle ways. He plays with her puppy and of course, he will be wonderful playing with Pippin. He and Pip are both neutered so there will be no puppies produced. I will own a real show dog! Wow, but most of all I will be mommy to two lovely English Cocker Spaniels whose beauty and gentle ways stop people wherever we go. Tomorrow, my Lewis comes!

No comments: