Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

How does a friend loveth?


Sea BreezesI love this picture of these two beautiful girls, these two best of friends. The lovely little brunette with the brown eyes is my daughter, Katie,the sweet blond with soft blue eyes is next door neighbor best friend Jennifer. Their children are best friends. Their husbands have been friends since babyhood. They share life together on a daily basis, the trials, tribulations and triumphs. They call their homes "The Compound". They share laughter, joy, tears and all the hoopla that comes with raising young families. They share breakfast on a Saturday morning, advice for sick babies, and date nights with hubbies. They are both teachers, loving mothers and best friends. I hope they realize how special their friendship is. I think they do. I love them both. I love their beautiful children and cute hubbies . I love their friendship. "A friend loveth like a sister"

1 comment:

Jim Killebrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.