Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Smoky Mountain Family


Sea BreezesI am back from Sapelo. I will save those pictures from a later post. Sunday morning I flew out of Orlando to Knoxville. I am spending the week at Blake and Tonya's home. Such a treat for me to be with my grandbabies. Tonya is undergoing chemo, and I am trying to be an extra hand around the house for a few days. A young family household is a busy place with three little ones to care for, especially in the summer. Tonya is handling chemo with amazing grace and stamina. Although she is weak and hurting, she continues to be a caring and active Mommy. We continue to pray for her full healing.


Blake snapped the above shot as I arrived at the airport to be greeted by Lander and Paisley. Grandchildren are growing, active and of course, beautiful. What a lovely place to be as the Smoky Mountains rise all around us, providing a unique change from our low country vistas. I will get a picture of Henley when she will stop a moment in her busy day!














No comments: