Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Where Did August Go?

Sea BreezesWhere did August go? Why is time flying by so fast? I love August. It's my birthday month, Harold's birthday month, and granddaughter Henley's birthday month. August is hot; I love hot. August still means summer;I love summer. So where did August go? Is your life rolling by fast forward like mine? I have go to figure this out. I have got to slow all this down. Now, how? September crept up on me like a new pound of body fat. Can I slow down my job? Well, no, the school day has a way of running by fast. If I'm not teaching, I am planning on things to teach. I shouldn't enjoy my job as much as I do, but laughing with and at kids all day makes the day fly by. What about my time working out, I like that too, and that flies by. I could stay in that pool forever. What about my time at home? I love my home and I love piddling around it. That time flies by too. What about time at church? I love that too and wish I could work there. That time disappears quickly too. My time with friends and family is so fun and goes too fast. What is wrong with me? I love everything about my life. I love my job, my ten children, my marriage, my church, my family and friends, my home and everything in between. God, I love my life, can I live forever?? I can slow this busy life down by savoring each and every second. St. Paul told us to give thanks in all situations. Whatever and where ever you are dear readers, pause and give thanks, and savor the moment. Life is endless joy, in Him. Thanks be to God. I am going to say hello to September and pull out the fall decorations. After all, September is already here.

No comments: