Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 18, 2008

A Christmas Letter to My Grandchildren



Sea BreezesDear Henley, Lander, Paisley, Kennedy, Whit,
You better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout, MeMe is telling you why; Santa Claus is coming to town!

MeMe knows because I saw Santa Claus at school today, and he told me is coming down your chimney very, very soon.

Santa stopped by my classroom, and we had our picture taken together. He said to tell you all that you need to be good boys and girls, leave cookies and milk out on Christmas Eve, jump into your jammies and go to bed early.

Merry Christmas darlings. I love you more than snowmen.

Love,

MeMe



L

1 comment:

Katie said...

Kennedy keeps asking over and over to go back and look at Santa. She thinks you are so brave! :)