Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Party Like A Little Girl!







Sea Breezes Dear Readers, I last left you with an underwater post, underwater in my teaching job! We are beginning to surface! I spent Saturday with some of my colleagues at a pool party. We played like little girls. All of us teachers took the day off and played at Christy's lovely pool. The day was hot, humid and blue skied...the perfect day for a pool party. Thank you Christy. We had a blast. Working is fun, but resting with friends is fun too. The start of the school year is always busy and takes all our combined effort to get things moving forward for the kids. We had our first 4 1/2 week grade report due last Friday on our new software program that presented glitch after glitch, but we did it! I am reminded of how important it is to take time from our jobs and play every once in a while. My play continued into Sunday. Harold and I put the top down on the convertible, loaded the beach chairs and went to St. Simons to sit and watch the tide roll in. We had lunch a favorite beach side barbecue shack, and for the next three hours, we watched sail boats slide by in the ocean breezes and sunk out toes into the sand. A playful weekend for me. Monday will come soon enough. Take a little time this week and play! Enjoy some party shots.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for you having a fun day with friends!

Katie said...

I must say I am quite amused at the pic of you flying through the air. Priceless...