Total Pageviews

Monday, July 28, 2008

What I Am Doing For The Rest of the Summer




Sea Breezes"What are you doing the rest of the summer?" I went over to school today to find out the current status of my room and was asked this question. I am posting pictures to show what I am doing with the precious few days left of my summer and where I can be found before the school bells ring again. As for the status of my room at school, a mess. I changed rooms and all of my stuff plus the other teacher's stuff who was in there before me, well, her stuff has not been moved to her new room. So, I can't work at school, so tomorrow I am heading to blue water. Anybody wants me, call the pool or the beach. I'll be the one doing the least at either place. Happy summer!

2 comments:

Kittie "Kat" said...

I'm so jealous!! We're already back at school!! Soooooooo HOT!!

Katie said...

Ok, so your pool does not look like that!! What resort are you going to? :)