Total Pageviews

Friday, May 6, 2011

Holy Spirit and Mother;s Day

Sea BreezesI am so glad summer is almost here. Like most teachers, I am utterly depleted. The kids are acting like knuckleheads and think summer is here already. I have been talking to the Holy Spirit a lot lately, really getting to know Him better. He is wherever I am, and He is a wonderful listener and counselor and comforter. I have been a bit short on the faith thing lately, and He has been so patient and loving with me. He understands me and even teaches me lessons each day and speaks to my heart so I can understand. I know I need rest. We go to Savannah tomorrow to get the spaniels groomed and will probably go to the beach at Tybee Island. I love the ocean always feel God's power there. I wish you all a lovely weekend. Mother's day is Sunday. I hope I didn't mess up the mother thing too much, but I did the best I could. My children are all beautiful and their spouses, and children and girlfriend are beautiful as well. Happy Mother's Day to you all. I thank God for all my riches.

No comments: